View Profile GhostDataMedia

All 14 Art Reviews

7 w/ Responses

That'll be the day....maybe when you need another distraction?

Celshaded responds:

Yeah, I'm hopefully when I have finished wrapping things up with Kerslash.

Holy crap this looks great....The eyes are a smidge too big though.

Awesome job, I love this series (Even the anime) and I gotta say you captured the style really well.

Gotta admit, I love this!

Hazel Energy? (Is that still canon in AE Chronics?)

WHOOKOS responds:

Yep! Hazel energy is still a thing in A.E.

Looks great!

The lineart, shading, and detail looks great here! The skin looks a bit blotchy though, most likely intentional but I'm just used to using the blur tool to mix colors together. Overall this looks decent!

Quinnsanity responds:

Thank you! The skin isn´t supposed to be completely smooth, but definetly that blotchy! I really gotta work on it more :D

Love the colors, details, and background but the pose bothers me because her upper body looks like it's turned too much in conjunction with her lower half and her right arm is for lack of a better term not proportioned well (I'm one to talk about proportions I'm not great at them either). Regardless overall it's a great piece of artwork with tons of shown potential.

artfullyorange responds:

Thank you for the feedback! I’m not that great at proportions in general but hopefully I’ll get there !

As a CASUAL Sonic fan having people not play the recent games and say they suck solely on appearance bugs me to no end.

Individual opinions > Conformist "facts"

The struggle is real...

MarvinAnimation responds:

TWT yup..

We are Ghost Data Media! An indie dev team that's bringing fun games, stellar art, and awesome animations to the internet!

Game Designer