View Profile GhostDataMedia

15 Movie Reviews

Yeeeess! So worth the wait!

Ominous! Definitely going to check this out, I'll even spread the word!

Pretty good for something made years ago, the lip syncing was especially well done.

28 Game Reviews

Gonna make this review simple:

Graphics - meh.
Writing - Pretty good, the writing was not only funny but choices had real consequences that led to the player thinking if they're making the right choice or smart choice.
Music - Could have really added some drama to some scenes. (Listened to Bloody Tears during the fight with the King).

Overall - If you choose to expand this universe and maybe even do some stuff with the lore that would be awesome! I look forward to your next project.

Gotta admit this was sadistically fun but still needs a bit of "fleshing out" but this is a demo so that's understandable.

littlegreengamer responds:

Thank you very much. Judging from all the trouble I'm having just trying to get Unity 5 and Clickteam Fusion to work, it'll probably be a cold day in Hell before I ever get the full project done. But I truly appreciate your positive words. :)

Pretty fun but not properly optimized for mouse use (kept scrolling down by accident). Also you spelled Godlike wrong.

14 Art Reviews

That'll be the day....maybe when you need another distraction?

Celshaded responds:

Yeah, I'm hopefully when I have finished wrapping things up with Kerslash.

Holy crap this looks great....The eyes are a smidge too big though.

Awesome job, I love this series (Even the anime) and I gotta say you captured the style really well.

We are Ghost Data Media! An indie dev team that's bringing fun games, stellar art, and awesome animations to the internet!

Game Designer